Wednesday, May 11, 2016

New Project - Work In Progress


Working on a new piece now that I've graduated school. It feels good to not be constricted by deadlines, however it also means that I will need to stay motivated with no deadlines. As of now, I model and UV a prop for the scene when I feel the urge. Soon I will be back into a good work routine and I can take care of modeling and UVing these props and then set them all up into the scene. I plan on trying out RenderMan in this project. Possibly using SubstancePainter to take care of my props as well, I am not sure if the two are compatible though.

Here is the scene I will be taking a swing at. I'm going to try to make it as real as possible, as its really the only style I know.

 There are a few things in the scene I will be taking some creative liberties on, The posters mainly, the pillows and i would like to make the guitar an electric one.



2 of the easier props that are completed

Lava Lamp





Incense Stick
 


No comments:

Post a Comment